THE BIG LEAP: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level
by Gay Hendricks
According to Dr. Gay Hendricks, there’s 1 major obstacle to success that affects everyone. That’s the Upper Limit Problem: our tendency to sabotage ourselves once we exceed the artificial limit that we place on ourselves. In this book, he explains what these limits are, where they come from, and how you can overcome them to attain ever-higher levels of personal and professional success, and achieve your full potential.
In this summary, you'll learn:
• What the Upper Limit Problem is, how it affects you, and the underlying fears/beliefs that contribute to it;
• The 4 Zones that you operate in, and how to make the big leap to your Zone of Genius; and
• How to transcend your Upper Limits: to find and live in your Zone of Genius, enjoy the ultimate levels of success, happiness, love, and creativity, fulfilment, and achieve your full potential.
Who should read this:
• People who find themselves encountering setbacks everytime things seem to be going well in thir lives.
• Anyone who wishes to overcome their fears, self-doubts, and limiting beliefs to reach their full potential.
The use of graphics in the summary is truly amazing and makes all the difference, particularly when it comes to stuff that’s easier explained by a chart or diagram.
All Access Subscriber
of summary infographics purchased every day
I can take in an entire book and its concepts and tools at-a-glance. The infographic images are spot on and cover the entire content. I can print the infographic poster size to put on my wall and study