Breathing is essential to life, yet most of us are not breathing optimally. This could affect our health, performance, and even lifespan. If you struggle with snoring, sleep apnea, sinusitis, or other breathing disorders, then it's a clear sign that you're not breathing right. This book captures Nestor's discoveries and insights about breathing, after 10 years of research and self-experimentation.
In this summary, you'll learn:
• How breathing works, and how human evolution and lifestyle changes have led to physiological changes with implications for how we breathe.
• Details of research studies and their findings on breathing's impact on health and disease, cognitive and physical performance, well-being and longevity.
• Specific recommendations, techniques, and tips for optimal breathing, including: how to breathe more efficiently, leverage optimal levels of carbon dioxide, shift your posture and reshape your face/jaw for better airflow, and adopt a range of ancient and modern breathing practices (Buteyko method, breath-holding, Tummo technique, Wim Hof method, Breathwork, etc.)
Who should read this:
• People suffering from breathing-related issues or disorders; and
• Anyone who wishes to naturally improve their health, performance and lifespan.
The use of graphics in the summary is truly amazing and makes all the difference, particularly when it comes to stuff that’s easier explained by a chart or diagram.
All Access Subscriber
of summary infographics purchased every day
I can take in an entire book and its concepts and tools at-a-glance. The infographic images are spot on and cover the entire content. I can print the infographic poster size to put on my wall and study