$100M OFFERS: How To Make Offers So Good People Feel Stupid Saying No
by Alex Hormozi
Every entrepreneur dreams of making money, yet few knows how to do so. In this book, Alex Hormozi teaches you how to design “Grand Slam Offers” to deliver maximum value at the highest possible prices, stand out in a crowded marketplace, and grow your business by leaps and bounds.
In this summary, you'll learn:
• How to select the right market by considering 4 criteria, 3 evergreen markets, and develop a specific niche.;
• How to develop the right value proposition for your target market, and adopt the right pricing strategy;
• How to create an irresistible offer in 5 steps (complete with practical tips and detailed strategies);
• How to increase the demand for your offer with persuasive skills and psychological tools including, scarcity, urgency, bonuses, guarantees, naming, and packaging.
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs, business owners, professionals in sales, marketing, business development, and product development
• Anyone who's interested to learn how to develop great product offers People who're responsible for growth, business development, sales/marketing or product development
The use of graphics in the summary is truly amazing and makes all the difference, particularly when it comes to stuff that’s easier explained by a chart or diagram.
All Access Subscriber
of summary infographics purchased every day
I can take in an entire book and its concepts and tools at-a-glance. The infographic images are spot on and cover the entire content. I can print the infographic poster size to put on my wall and study