By Peter F. Drucker (with Jim Collins, Philip Kotler, James Kouzes, Judith Rodin, V. Kasturi Rangan, and Frances Hesselbein)
Besides profitability, how do we know if our organization is well-managed? How do we evaluate the performance of non-profit organizations? This book provides a self-assessment process to address crucial fundamentals of what you are doing, why you are doing it, and what you must do to improve your organization’s performance.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The importance of self-assessment;
• The 8 milestones that any organization will encounter on the path to become truly effective; and
• The 5 fundamental questions that any organization must address.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers, and executives at all levels of an organization.
• Consultants, coaches and anyone interested in business strategy and achieving clarity of mission.
$9.97 – $13.97