Multiply your effectiveness in persuading, influencing and moving others into action.
Sales, marketing and effective communications are all about moving, persuading and influencing others, and are essential in all aspects of personal and business/ career success.
This bundle provides a mix of time-proven principles behind communications & people-relations, and practical tips for sales, marketing and comms in today’s increasingly mobile and digital environment. These are essential tools for anyone in business/ sales & marketing roles, or need to effectively persuade and influence others.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this bundle:
• Get tips on how to engage people, earn trust, make a lasting impression, and lead change without resistance or resentment – and how these time-tested fundamentals can be applied to today’s digital age.
• Find out why the traditional notion of selling is dead, and equip yourself with updated approaches and tools to effectively persuade, influence and move others into action.
• Learn powerful communication tips, including how to pack more ideas into 1 compact line, grab your audience’s attention, sustain their interest, make your idea clear and believable, and make people care about it.
• Learn the what it means to communicate from inside-out, and align your “Why”, “How” and “What” to inspire others, build loyal followers and lasting success.
• Find out why some ideas succeed (and spread) while others die. Uncover the 6 SUCCESs principles to create “sticky” messages that are understood, remembered, and have a long-term impact, and the 3 “rules of epidemics” that determine whether something goes viral and spreads like wildfire.
• Understand the differences between products and services, and learn marketing tips & insights to sell services more effectively.
This summary bundle (worth $84) includes:
• 6x text summaries in pdf;
• 6x audio summaries in mp3; and
• 6x graphic summaries in pdf.
Get all 6 book summaries at only $47!
Keywords: How to Win Friends and Influence People in the Digital Age, Made to Stick, Selling the Invisible, Start with Why, The Tipping Point, To Sell is Human, Sales & Marketing, Influence, Dale Carnegie, Brent Cole, Malcolm Gladwell, Daniel H Pink, Simon Sinek, Harry Beckwith, Chip Heath, Dan Heath