What does it take to unleash personal & organizational creativity and innovate successfully?
“Creativity”, “problem-solving” and “innovation” – these words come up all the time when we talk about personal and organizational success. Yet, creativity is such a complex and intangible concept that involves individuals, teams, environments and a host of variables. How can you facilitate and unlock personal creativity? How do you manage “creative people” to get synergy as a team without stifling them? How do the interconnected stakeholders come together in a wider innovation ecosystem?
This bundle provides a holistic perspective of creativity and innovation, to help you understand the ingredients behind creativity and innovation, and provide a range of tools, tips and frameworks that you can apply at a personal, team or institutional/ national level.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this bundle:
• Understand how your brain works, learn its biases, mental shortcuts and errors of judgement errors, so you can shape how you think and make better decisions;
• Discover how geniuses like Leonardo da Vinci could simultaneously be an artist, architect, scientist, inventor, engineer, cook and musician; Learn the 7 principles to model his creativity and learning skills;
• Uncover how intuition works, how you can hone it, and use a pragmatic approach to blend intuition with analysis, to make better decisions given limited time and information;
• Learn a powerful technique to conduct your thoughts like an orchestra, so you can explore different perspectives to a complex situation or challenge, and improve you and your team’s thinking productivity;
• Know the difference between incremental innovation and fundamental innovation. Understand how various stakeholders in your internal and macro-environment can affect your innovation outcomes; and
• Find out how Pixar’s first successful animated film, Toy Story, came into fruition as a result of a 20-year goal. Learn the tools and approach used at Pixar to create its series of blockbuster movies. Find out how Pixar Animation built its creative culture and successfully applied this approach to revitalize Disney Animation.
This summary bundle (worth $84) includes:
• 6x text summaries in pdf;
• 6x audio summaries in mp3; and
• 6x graphic summaries in pdf.
Get all 6 book summaries at only $47!
Keywords: Creativity, Culture, Creativity Inc, Ed Catmull, Inside Real Innovation, Eugene Fitzgerald, Problem-Solving, Six Thinking Hats®, Edward de Bono, The Power of Intuition, Gary Klein, Think Like Da Vinci, Thinking Fast and Slow, Daniel Kahneman, Decision-Making, Michael J. Gelb