Multiply your results and gain your freedom with the right Whos!
To realize your potential, achieve true success and freedom, it’s not enough to just work harder. You must focus your energy on the areas that leverage your strengths, creativity, and passions, so you can generate the greatest impact. In this book, Dan Sullivan and Benjamin Hardy explain how to work with the right people to expand your vision, resources and personal growth for dramatically better results.
Here are some key insights you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Learn the considerations and steps involved in finding and leveraging the right “Whos” in all aspects of your life;
• Find out how to ask the right “Who” questions to open up new possibilities and improve your results by 10x or even 100x; and
• Learn how to progressively gain your freedom of time, money, relationships and purpose by building a network of win-win collaborations.
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs and business leaders
• People who’re time-strapped and feeling overwhelmed
• Anyone who wants to multiply your productivity, motivation, results and gain eventual freedom.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 25-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Leverage, Collaboration, Success, Potential, Teamwork, Who Not How, Dan Sullivan, Benjamin Hardy