Build amazing teams using the teachings of legendary coach Bill Campbell
In the most successful companies, teams are closely-knit and work as communities with shared goals and obsessions. Such communities must be deliberately nurtured, and that’s where a coach comes in. This book captures the wisdom and philosophies of Bill Campbell, who was probably the most influential executive and team coach to have impacted many visionaries and companies in Silicon Valley. This book captures the wisdom and teachings of legendary coach Bill Campbell, so you can apply them to become a better leader and coach your own winning teams.
Here are some key takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Understand the key challenges involved in attracting and aligning high-calibre teams, and how Bill Campbell became so influential because of his ability to bring out the best in others; and
• Learn Bill Campbell’s key teachings and philosophies (with useful insights and examples) on (i) leading and managing people, (ii) building trust, (iii) developing solid teams with a “team-first” attitude and (iv) building deep, authentic relationships.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 24-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders and Business Executives
• Coaches, Trainers and People Developers
Key words/concepts covered: Coaching, Leadership, Management, People Development, Teamwork, Relationships, Trust, Trillion Dollar Coach, Bill Campbell, Eric Schmidt, Jonathan Rosenberg, Alan Eagle