Become a Great Speaker and Make a Huge Impact!
Great talks can inspire, educate and transform people. In this book, the head of TED, a world-renowned media organization, presents various insights and tips that anyone can use to improve your public speaking skills. Combined with the power of the internet, you can multiply your reach and impact large numbers of people.
Here are some powerful and practical tips you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Understand the fundamentals of a great talk, including the right vs wrong approaches to take and why you should build a throughline;
• Learn the 5 tools you can use to develop your ideas;
• Find out how to prepare for your talk, with tips on visuals, scripting and structure; and
• Get practical tips that can help you deliver an amazing talk on the actual day.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 23-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Speakers or aspiring speakers
• People who wish to improve their public-speaking skills and/or make a greater impact
Key words/concepts covered: Public Speaking, Communication, Presentation Skills, Presentation Literacy, Personal Development, Speeches, Talks, Become a Better Speaker, Success, Potential, TED Talks, Chris Anderson
There are no reviews yet.