Engage your unique strengths, serve your team’s needs, and maximize your impact!
What differentiates great leaders from others? How can you identify your own strength as a leader vs team player, and maximize your impact? In Strengths Based Leadership, Tom Rath and Barry Conchie review decades of research by Gallup, including over 20,000 interviews with leaders, studies of more than a million teams, 50 years of leadership polls, and inputs from 10,000 followers worldwide. Learn the 3 keys of effective leadership, 4 strengths domain, 34 strengths themes and how to apply them to create your leadership legacy.
Here are some key insights you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Learn the 3 keys to effective leadership: find out how they invest in strengths, build well-rounded teams, and fulfill 4 basic needs of their followers, to improve engagement and results.
• Learn the 4 key leadership domains and the 34 sub-themes, and how to identify your Top 5 Signature Themes. Get practical tips on how to engage your unique strengths-set, manage each team member effectively, and cultivate your team’s collective strength.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers and people developers (including human resource personnel, trainers and coaches)
• Anyone who wants to improve your personal effectiveness, leadership skills, know and leverage your strengths.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 25-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 30-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 25-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Personal effectiveness, success, potential, leadership, teamwork, strengths, Strengthsfinder 2.0, personal growth, Donald Clifton, Gallup, Strengths Based Leadership, Tom Rath, Barry Conchie