Strengthen your business with 4 keys to profitability!
Many entrepreneurs struggle to understand and manage their finances. In this book, Greg Crabtree simplifies business finance, and presents 4 profit levers to help you make smart business decisions and grow a profitable business. The insights are ideal for small businesses (from startups to $5mil revenue), though they’re also applicable for larger businesses with >$5mil revenue.
Here are some key takeaways you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Uncover the 4 common financial problems that small businesses face, and learn how to use 4 keys to profitability to build a strong foundation;
• Learn the difference between owners’ salary and equity, why owners’ wages can distort your financial numbers, and when/how to use “sweat equity”;
• Find out why you should aim for pretax profits of 10-15% revenue, how to survive the Black Hole and grow profitably;
• Learn how to calculate/manage your “salary cap” and use labor productivity to drive profits
• Master 4 components of cash flow (tax, debt, working capital and profit distribution); and
• Learn how to set up your financial systems so you have simple but accurate numbers to make sound decisions.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 15-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 29-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs, Business owners and leaders, financial managers and executives
• Business consultants and anyone interested in business finance
Key words/concepts covered: Business, Entrepreneurship, Management, Finance, Financial Management, Accounting, Cash Flow, Cashflow, Profits, Money, Startup, Small businesses, Taxes, Simple Numbers Straight Talk Big Profits, Greg Crabtree, Beverly Blair Harzog