Sharpen your Emotional Intelligence to become a more Effective and Impactful leader!
Resonant leaders are emotionally intelligent leaders who move others, ignite positive feelings that bring out the best in people and drive performance. This book explains the key competencies behind emotional intelligence, the associated leadership styles, and how to use them to create a positive emotional climate that fosters creativity, innovation, strong teams and great performance.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this book:
• Understand how our brains work, and why emotional intelligence is so powerful;
• Learn the 4 dimensions and 18 competencies of EI, how they relate to 6 key leadership styles, and how you can expand your leadership repertoire;
• Find out how you can improve your leadership (in a way that lasts), through the 5 discoveries of self-directed learning; and
• Uncover how to build an emotionally intelligent organization, by addressing 3 key areas.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 25-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders and managers
• Anyone interested in improving your personal effectiveness, leadership skills and relationships
Key words/concepts covered: resonant leadership, limbic system, frontal lobe, 4 EI domains, 4 dimensions of emotional intelligence, self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, relationship management, leadership repertoire, 6 leaderships styles, self-directed learning, 5 discoveries, emotionally intelligent organizations, norms & culture, uncover emotional reality, attunment, shared vision, Primal Leadership, Daniel Goleman, Richard Boyatzis, Annie Mckee