Use these 4 powerful steps to make time for what truly matters!
Do you find your days flying by and wonder where all the time has gone? This book by Jake Knapp and John Zeratsky presents 4 proven steps to make time for what matters, improve your focus and energy levels, and do/achieve what you truly wish to do. These steps and insights were the results of the authors’ research, extensive experimentation, and inputs from their readers.
Here are the powerful takeaways you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Discover the 2 culprits—busy bandwagons and infinity pools—that steal your time every day.
• Learn 4 steps and 87 tactics you can use to start making time for what truly matters: Start each day with 1 highlight or focal point, remove distractions to become laser-focused, recharge your body and brain so you have energy for peak performance and reflect to adjust/improve your system.
You can choose from 2 summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 17-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 26-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 17-page text summary in pdf
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Time-strapped people who want to free up time for things they truly want to do;
• People who’re interested in personal effectiveness, time management, personal productivity, and peak performance;
Key words/concepts covered: Productivity, Success Habits, Time-Management, Success, Potential, Personal Development, Make Time, Jake Knapp, John Zeratsky