Uncover how to identify and manage pivotal conversations to achieve your desired outcomes.
How do you deal with topics that are sensitive yet important to you? Such interactions can significantly affect the quality of your relationships, careers and life. This book helps us to identify and conduct “crucial conversations”, so we can overcome difficult or sensitive issues, to improve results and achieve our desired outcomes.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from the book:
• Understand what are crucial conversations, and why we fumble when much is at stake;
• Discover the 7 principles to mastering crucial conversations, including useful skills and techniques to apply for results;
• Learn to recognize when a dialogue is breaking down, how to bring it back on track, and get the results you truly want;and
• Understand the “Path to Action” and the stories you tell yourself, learn the CRIB approach to developing mutual purpose, the 5 STATE skills to share views without offending others, and the 4 AMPP listening skills.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf;
• A 13-page text/graphic summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf; and
• A 13-page text/graphic summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Anyone who wants to improve communications/ relationships
• People who handle negotiations/ difficult conversations
Key concepts covered: Management, Leadership, Relationships, Communication, Influence, Negotiation, Persuasion, Conflict Management, path to action, people skills, difficult conversations, creating a safe space, effective dialogue, pivotal points in conversations, managing your emotions, refusing the fool’s choice, identifying conversation cues, facilitating an open dialogue, restoring safety, mastering your stories, sharing your views persuasively, being a good listener, developing mutual purpose, Crucial Conversations, Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, Ron McMillan, Al Switzler