How can you build a lasting organization in times of change?
Is your business at risk of becoming obsolete? Are you struggling to understand and keep up with new disruptive businesses models that are changing the foundations of your industry?
This bundle equips you with the crucial principles and tools to build successful, profitable brands that thrive for generations. These are essential knowledge for any established business owner or corporate leader / executive.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this bundle:
• Learn what it takes to become the top 1% of businesses, through the winning blend of leadership, market niche, mindset, innovation, people, and culture to create unstoppable momentum;
• Find out how top brands like 3M and Walt Disney maintain leadership positions for generations, and consistently out-perform competitors by as much as 15 times;
• Discover how to identify disruptive technologies that can render your business irrelevant, and become aware of blind spots that can lead to your downfall;
• Get access to proven strategies, techniques, and tools that can help you to systematically carve out new uncontested markets and outthink your competition, without fighting them head-on;
• Come face-to-face with some of your organization’s learning disabilities, and find out what it takes to build a dynamic learning organization that learns, evolves and thrives organically.
This summary bundle (worth $84) includes:
• 6x text summaries in pdf;
• 6x audio summaries in mp3; and
• 6x graphic summaries in pdf.
Get all 6 book summaries at only $47!
Keywords: Blue Ocean Strategy, Built to Last, Good to Great, Outthink the Competition, The Fifth Discipline, The Innovator’s Dilemma, Renée Mauborgne, W. Chan Kim, Peter Senge, Kaihan Krippendorff, Jim Collins, Jerry Porras, Clayton Christensen