Learn how to more effectively persuade, influence and move others into action!
When we think of “sales”, most of us think of pushy door-to-door salespeople or slimy used-car salesmen. In this book, Pink shows how outdated this perspective is. In fact, sales is an essential part of our work and lives, and all of us are constantly influencing, swaying or persuading others to take action. Whether you are in a sales role, or need to influence others at work, this book provides fresh perspectives and useful techniques to help you improve your ability to move and influence others.
Here are some key takeaways you can expect from the book:
• How sales has changed and why all of us sell;
• The difference between “selling” and “moving“:
• The new principles or “ABC”s of selling; and
• How to move people, including how to more effectively pitch, improvise and serve.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in jpg;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in jpg; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Annual Subscription]
Who should read this:
• Leaders and influencers
• Sales & Marketing Executives, People in Sales-related functions
• Anyone keen to improve their ability to influence and persuade others
Some questions addressed:
• How can I convince or persuade someone?
• How can I be a more effective salesperson?
• How can I improve my pitch or offer?
• How can I improve my sales and marketing efforts?
• How can I connect better with people?
• What should I do to train or motivate my sales team?
• What’s the future of sales like?
Key concepts covered: redefining sales, selling vs moving, monetary vs non-monetary sales, elasticity, Ed-Med, Caveat Emptor, “ABC”s of sales, strategic mimicry, self-talk, positivity ratio, explanatory style, problem identification, info curation, framing your offer