Discover the secret to
start your own viral campaign.
Why do some ideas, behaviour or products start epidemics while others don’t? How do you curb a rampant epidemic, or start a positive campaign that spreads like wildfire?
In this book, Gladwell identifies 3 “rules of epidemics” that determine whether something tips and spreads like wildfire:
• Find out who are the 3 groups of people to focus your resources on, when starting a campaign;
• Learn what to look out for in crafting your message; and
• Discover the power of context and what are the conducive factors to aid your campaign
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in jpg;
• A 6-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in jpg; and
• A 6-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Annual Subscription]