Uncover how you can transform habits to create powerful outcomes.
Habits can be used to create significant outcomes for individuals, organizations and societies, including losing weight, becoming more productive, influencing customer buying habits, and starting social movements. Written by Pulitzer prize winning reporter, Charles Duhigg, this book presents the science behind how habits are formed, and how we can change and rebuild them.
Here’s what you can expect to learn from the book:
• Find out how our brains work and how habits are formed;
• Uncover how to identify and change habits with a 4-step framework;
• Learn how to build successful organizations by using keystone habits, making willpower automatic and shaping consumer habits;
• Understand how habits affect the way social movements start, spread and become permanent social change.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in jpg;
• A 11-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in jpg; and
• A 11-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Annual Subscription]