Create a sustainable advantage by building a Learning Organization!
In today’s increasingly dynamic and complex word, an organization’s ability to learn and renew itself is a sustainable competitive advantage.
The “learning organization” is potentially better model for:
• Managing and leading change;
• Building adaptive organizations that can cope with an increasingly connected and volatile world; and
• Improving performance and happiness in the workforce.
What you can take away from this book:
• Uncover the blueprint for building a Learning Organization with the 5 Learning Disciplines and the 7 Learning Disabilities;
• Learn how accelerate learning and see both the forest & the trees with systems thinking;
• Discover the elements of personal mastery and how to develop it in your organization;
• Gain awareness on how (unconscious) mental models are affecting people in your organization and what you can do about it;
• Find out how to build shared vision and enroll people to that vision; and
• Learn the power of team learning and how to foster that in your organization.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in jpg;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in jpg; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Annual Subscription]