Discover why small businesses fail, and how you can overcome common mistakes to build a successful, deeply rewarding business.
In the United States, 80% of businesses fail within the first 5 years, and 80% of the survivors fail in the next 5 years. This book explains why small businesses fail, and how to overcome common mistakes in business, so you can build a successful business that not only works, but is also deeply rewarding for you and your stakeholders.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from the book:
• Discover that “true-blue entrepreneurs” are a myth. Most businesses are started by people who used to work for other people, and you need to manage the 3 personalities that are concurrently in you – the “Entrepreneur”, the “Manager” and the “Technician”;
• Learn how to build a small business that works using the “business format franchise”, and to duplicate it consistently, so you’re are working on and not in your business;
• Find out the 6 rules for a successful, duplicable business; and
• Learn the 7 step process to develop a successful business that’s aligned with your life goals.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in jpg;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in jpg; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Annual Subscription]