Uncover the Formula for Flow, Joy and Inner Peace
This book is a spiritual self-help guide to help us discover our true Being, release our pain and find deep inner peace.
When we are intensely present in the Now, we respond from deep consciousness and flow with ease and joy in life. In so doing, we can better fulfill our outer purpose (to achieve goals and seek to create a better world), while fulfilling our inner purpose and truly changing the world at cause.
In this book, you will:
• Discover how you have been enslaved by the illusion of time, sense of self and your mind;
• Learn useful exercises and tips to develop present-moment awareness, and a deeper connection with your Inner Being;
• Find out how you can overcome fear, pain, and illnesses, to flow with joy and inner peace; and
• Learn what it means to achieve enlightenment, and to concurrently fulfill your inner and outer purpose.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in jpg;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in jpg; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Annual Subscription]
Who should read this:
• Anyone seeking spiritual growth, inner peace and enlightenment
• Those interested in mindfulness and meditative practices
• Who am I?
• What’s my purpose on this world?
• What does “Being” mean and how can I achieve that?
• What’s enlightenment? How can I work towards it?
• What does it mean to be “present”? How can I cultivate Presence?
• How can I quieten the mind?
• How do I heal my pain?
• How can I stop painful relationships?
Key concepts covered: consciousness, mental noise, “Being”, ego and sense of identity, enlightenment, being present, illusion of time, freeing yourself from the mind, observing your mind, dissolving the pain-body, present-moment awareness, acceptance and surrender, contemplation of space and silence, awareness of the inner body, conscious breathing, self-healing, enlightened relationships, inner peace