Discover how to be well-liked and win people to your way of thinking.
Next to health, people’s next biggest interest is human relationships: to understand and get along with others, be well-liked and win people to their way of thinking. This book serves just that objective. Although it was first published in 1936, its principles and insights are timeless and are still powerful today for any situation that involves people.
Here’s an overview of the powerful tips you’ll learn from the book:
• 3 Fundamental Techniques in handling people;
• 6 ways to make people like you;
• How to win people to your way of thinking; and
• How to change people without giving offense or arousing resentment.
This free summary bundle includes:
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in jpg;
• A 12-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3