Only 11 out of 1,435 companies managed to leap from “good” to “great”. Discover their secret formula now!
The book addresses the questions: Can a “good” company make the transition to be “great”? And if so, how?
Through extensive research and analysis of some 1,435 “good” companies, Collins and his team found several timeless principles that helped a small group of 11 companies to break away from the rest and become”great”, consistently outperforming the market by at least 3 times. The 11 companies are: Abbott, Circuit City, Fannie Mae, Gillette, Kimberly-Clark, Kroger, Nucor, Philip Morris, Pitney Bowes, Walgreens, and Wells Fargo.
This book is packed with powerful ideas that any business leader or entrepreneur should know:
• Discover the 6 secret ingredients that helped 11 companies to make a leap from good to great and outperform the market by at least 3 times over 15 years;
• Learn the specific strategies and elements of leadership, market niche, mindset, innovation, people, and culture that set these companies apart; and
• Find out how the various ingredients come together to create unstoppable momentum, propelling the companies to greatness.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in jpg;
• A 12-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in jpg; and
• A 12-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Annual Subscription]