Find out how you can build a billion-dollar business with happiness and fulfillment!
In this fun and easy-to-read book, Tony Hsieh shares how he built Zappos from nothing to its eventual sale (or marriage) to Amazon for $1.2 billion, and aligned his business with his passions and purpose in life.
It’s an entertaining read, and a valuable case to:
• Gain insights on how to develop a successful start-up;
• Learn how Zappos grew its billion-dollar business foundations with Customer Service, Culture, and Employee Development;
• Find out how to create a happy workplace that generates sustainable returns for employees and the company; and
• Discover how to follow your passions to create your own path to success.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in jpg;
• A 12-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in jpg; and
• A 12-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Annual Subscription]